Monday, November 19, 2012

Rainy Days

Its a wet one in ole McKown Town today. Lights are flickering, branches are falling and puddles are growing. All are forcing us to do a little winter prep. K turn the gas on for the fireplace and I checked flashlights. Last year there was an ice storm and the power went out for a lot of people in our area. We snuggled in the living room in front of the fire place to keep Z warm. This weather is a good reminder that now we have a lil McKown to keep safe and warm.
Speaking of little McKown, he was such a sport today. We had errands that couldn't wait for better weather so we got rather drenched running in and out of buildings. I put his little hood on and ran with him to and from car. Meanwhile, Z laughing hysterically!  He thought it was a game.
Tonight K and I watched "Big Miracle" after dinner. Its a movie based on a mission to save three trapped whales in the Alaskan ice. Let's just say the WA rain has got nothing on my tear ducts right now. You guys should watch the film if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog posts, Lena. I'm so happy that you love your family! Hi to K...

    ReplyDelete