Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Never Felt So Good

Does anyone remember last year after the holiday season Target had felt ornaments in an assortment of colors? And they were on SUPER clearance. Like ten cents a piece! That is that crazyness right? Or maybe its a crazyness that I bought at least a hundred of them? Ya, don't tell me. I know.
Anyhow, I had big plans to use all those felt ornaments this year in crafts. But who has time for crafts? You have to prioritize these things.  So I made a toddler friendly Christmas tree slash window dressing out of them. Well only about a forth of them. Yikes. I have SO many of these things! And while it looks a little tacky I put a lot of work into this. I mean, I cleaned the window for crying in the night! So even if you think I have gone off the deep end on this one don't tell me. K? Thanks.

In other news only three more blog posts after this one and I am donzo with NaBloPoMoZo. And while I love chatting with ya'll EVERYday, I feel like I need my space. Its not you its me. We can still be friends. Seriously though. Maybe if I don't post EVERYday my content will be more interesting. Mmmm...

1 comment: