Friday, November 16, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day 16

Tonight my friend asked me how I pronounce NaBloPoMo. I said "I don't!" And that's how I feel about my little personal blog challenge I am having against myself.
Apparently though my blog life means more to me than I let on. This is based on dream I had last night in which "McKown Town" was famous. So famous that a guy in Home Depot looked at me, pointed and shouted "McKown Town ". How funny is that? The best part is he was a blogger from one of my fave blogs called "Young House Love". Its a really cool blog of home improvement, marriage and just life in gen. And let's just say if the "Young House Love" peeps saw me anywhere they prob would not recognize me. Sad I know. But true.

So sorry but that is all I can say for today. We are about to go to the yule ball with Harry and his friends and I cannot miss the part of Hermione entering with Krum.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment