Monday, November 12, 2012

Obsession Confession

I LOVE Harry Potter. The books aaaand the movies. I want to wear my pj's all day and watch all eight movies and eat popcorn. I have seen them so many times. But that doesn't matter. So magical. So spooky. So funny. The only thing stopping me from doing that is Z. I could maybe get one in and not feel bad but if we don't get out a little while it isn't raining how else will he get his vitamin D?
Maybe one of you would like to babysit so I can indulge?
Nah, that's probably wrong too. Anyway, I was chatting with a friend who is going to Florida over Thanksgiving and WILL NOT be going to Universal to see Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, or any other super cool character. And to me that is totally weird. I do not get it. But she is not such a fan as I.
What I will probably settle for is talking K into watching them with me every night after Z goes to bed this week. And maybe at bedtime I will read HP to Z. Yes, that is what I will do.



Does anyone else have a silly little obsession like this. Maybe with Star Trek? Or puzzles? Or something? Anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment