Friday, November 23, 2012

No Thoughts

The problem tonight is we are currently watching a movie SO BAD that I cannot even focus on the blog. It is so bad that I cannot look away. I think its "hope". Hope that the plot is going somewhere or that at any point it will cease to be terrible. The name, "El Gringo". I cannot recommend it. If something grand changes in my opinion and I can recommend it, I will let you know. Do not hold your breath.
We actually did a little shopping today. It was not my intention to shop. I was attempting to boycott the Black Friday sillyness.

Wait, Christian Slater just walked on the screen. MMMmmm, nope. Still awful.

Anyway, back to shopping. There was a good deal on a washer dryer combo. We needed a new washer dryer. Everything we own is shrinking and fading into an oblivion. So. We got our token door buster deal. Only we didn't do any busting of any doors. Pretty excited for new appliance. Does that make me lame? Uh, don't answer that.

Ok, so there is a cute dog in this movie that is supposed to be El Gringo's side kick but is not very good at it. That is the ONE thing this movie has going for it. Oh and Christian Slater is back.

After our shopping I came home and did projects and then my friend came over and we did a craft project that I will try and finish soon and if it doesn't look too terribly tacky I may take a pic and share. We made dinner which was delish.

Ok guys I think the plot may be thickening here and I should actually pay attention. Or go to sleep. Either way... Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment