Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday In McKown Town

Friday in our town is basically just like Saturday through Thursday. We don't make a big deal that its the weekend. Unless you count making a Costco list and staying up a little later.

Tonight for instance. We fed Z. Went to Lime Berry for some fro-yo. Which it turns out is NOT K's fave and I will probably only be going with girlfriends from now on. Came home. Fed Z some more. Put Z in PJ's. Read to Z. Brushed Z's teeth. Read to Z some more. From the Brothers Grimm Collection because what else do you read a small child? Certainly not Poo or Peter! Now he is asleep. I am getting a quick post in so that I do not give up on Day 9 of this NaBloPoMo challenge that is KILLING ME! Next we are going to make build-your-own nachos and watch a movie. And I know its unhealthy to eat nachos and eat passed 6pm but I am doing this! Plus I need something to get me through "21 Jumpstreet".

This edition...


Not this version...


Which is sad because lets face it Jonah and Channing got nothin' on Johnny!






No comments:

Post a Comment