Sunday, November 25, 2012

Everything Old

can be new again. Tonight I
speak of the fabulous toys my MIL has saved from when her kids were little! It is so cool that Z is playing with toys that were his daddy's!
I thought i would share a couple of my faves with you!

The wooden puzzles are so cool ! I am a huge fan of wooden toys and the pic below is only a handful of the puzzles that M gave Z to play with.

And today she gave us a box of plastic foods. Pizza, burgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob. The weirdest thing about the toy foods are that they are the only foods K likes as an adult. And another weirdness is Z knew how to ketchup his hotdog? Uh? How does he know that? I don't wanna know.  But, in the toy food box was a little plastic mixer. Like a lil' Kitchen Aid mixer! Oh my gosh cutest thing EVA!

I am really going to try and remember, even in my biggest purging moments, how neat it would be if Z's kids (or his neices and nephs) played with these toys in 30 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment