Wednesday, November 14, 2012

He Ate The Chicken!

Well I must admit that posting everyday became really bothersome by the end of today. And I almost didn't. Main reason is I feel bad for you loyal readers obligated to read McKown Town. I promise when this NaBloPoMo challenge is over the content will be back to awesome status.

In the meantime, a late night recount of how I failed myself in parenting.

Before I became a mommy I had a long list if "I will never"s in regards to child rearing. So of course I have done almost all of them since Z was born. Nope, not gonna share all of them BUT the latest one needs sharing.
Z has stopped eating dinner. He eats other meals and snacks but dinner in McKown Town is like torture. Torture for all of us. Food spitting, drink throwing, head shaking, lips pursing, spoons turned into airplanes and choo choo trains. It's making me crazy. So crazy that, as Z was throwing his chicken strip bites onto the ground last night and as I was dipping my carrot into ranch, I caved. I swore Z would not dip things in ranch. I am not sure when I put my foot down on that? You should know that my foot was lifted. I did it. I ranched his chicken. He ate it. It was awful and glorious all at the same time.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment