Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Birthday Party; Birthday 1 Part 2

The birthday post extravaganza part 1 was a little sappy. True and meaningful, yet a lil' sappy. This post is all about Z's First Birthday party! We had such a fun day full of friends, family, and food. The "three F's" I call it (I actually have never said that but feel free to use it). Ya. Um. Okay. Lets just go right to photos before I embarrass myself, eh?


There were balloons!

.....and babies!







...and babies eating balloons.


Bubbles too! Babies Blowing Bubbles and Balloons and......


......


Birthday Banners!

I know I know this post is turning into a REALLY bad Jan and Stan Berenstein book. I will stop with the "Funny Family Friends Food and Fun with Babies eating Balloons and Blowing Bubbles under Birthday Banners".



There was some serious pool time.


And of course there was cake!





All in all it was a really fun day. We are so grateful to those who came. Z was showered in presents and we were all well fed. It was great having a house full of people and that kept me from tearing up all day. Time sure is flying by me since I had Z. I cannot believe how big he is.







No comments:

Post a Comment