Monday, October 8, 2012

You Complete Me; Birthday 1 Part 1

Excuse the cliche' originating from a Tom Cruise flick but this post is dedicated to my Z who recently turned one year old. And cliche' or no he really does complete who I am. He gives me purpose, a reason to be not just a good person but a GREAT one. And most of all he gives me the happiest feeling on earth!

Dear Z,

Lets begin one year and one month ago when you joined us in the breathing oxygen not in Utero form of yourself. WOWZA, Z you really know how to enter a party. After a couple days of uneventful labor, some heart stoppers (literally) and every intervention there is you greeted us. I am so glad to have met you!


So Handsome

In the first moment I saw you I was overcome with LOVE. What a powerful experience. Every time I see photos of the first weeks I am reminded of all the emotions. You are a gift! The best I have received. 


Proud Proud parents.

Not just us though. Grandmas and Grandpas and Great Grandmas and Grandpas all fell in love when they saw you. And they all are so proud to know you.







Aunties and Uncles came from far and wide to meet you. They were so glad they did!




You know Z, not many babies are born with best friends all ready in place to be there for them. But, you were! And here are a couple photos of your best buddies (although not all of them).





Z, I hope you can always look back and remember all the loving arms who welcomed you to this world and know that we will always be there in some form or another to welcome you with love. Thank You for loving us too!






With Love,

Dada, Mama and Kitty Kat








No comments:

Post a Comment