Monday, April 30, 2012

Meal Planning: How It Went

Last week I planned out our dinners for the week. I did not plan lunch or breakfast. I have to say it went really well and we it forced me to be more creative and adventuresome. The best part? Not any of the produce I purchased went to waste in the refrigerator because there was a "plan" for all of it. Good stuff people!

Menu went as follows:
Monday- Shrimp with Chicken Sausage and Grits (ya'll gotta try it)
Tuesday- K had a meeting so I ate leftover Shrimp and Sausage
Wednesday- Pork Tenderloin with Orange Glaze, Wild Rice and Asparagus
Thursday- Fried Chicken and Edamame Succotash (crazy yum)
Friday- Papa Murphy's that friends brought over for what was one of the funniest nights of my life. Our laughter kept waking Z. I was snorting and getting jaw cramps. Very inappropriate jokes, each one topping the other in shock value. It was lovely.
Saturday- Fetuccine with Shrimp and Veggies
Sunday- Smoked Salmon on crackers with Veggie Snacks (this is one of our favorite meals, no cooking required)

We enjoyed all of it except the grits. I need to ask Gma for help with those. But everything else I would have again. Especially the taco pizza from Papa Murphy's!

Just for fun I have to share a cute adorable something with you.



Z's Gma, K's Ma bought Z this jacket. I am pretty sure I will have him in this all summer despite the furry lining and 80 degree weather.  It is one of the items I wish we had in every size from now to 18 years, but alas...


Hope Ya'll had a great Monday. Tonight I am listening to:





1 comment:

  1. More Friday's are in order!! :) Good times - thank you both. And sorry Z... it was all everyone else's fault. ;)

    ReplyDelete