Friday, April 20, 2012

Operation "McKown Town" Go Live

disclaimer: the following is more along the lines of a mic check than a pilot episode of television or the roll out of a new website. The author apologizes for any boredom that ensues while reading. 



I have been  allowing my controlling neurotic side get the better of me and prevent me from setting this bird of a blog free. So today, I throw all caution to the wind and give you my first post. I predict it will be of little content. The urge to get rolling without perfecting layouts and testing all templates just hit me and will fade quickly. So, I pounced. Because, this is not about a perfect design. It is about having an outlet and sharing my life as a woman, a wife and a mom. As Lena. I present to you my first post on McKown Town. Thanks for stopping by. I will admit this feels a little like I am talking to myself in a big empty room. That feeling goes away, right?... Right? Hello? Anyone? 

6 comments:

  1. The feeling goes away when you start getting comments. Yay for comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I never get to see you, except on facebook... I'm excited to have a little snapshot of your life every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to spend my day a work reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!! Love the logo and can't wait to read your entries!

    ReplyDelete