Thursday, April 26, 2012

Show and Tell

Wow! It is actually harder than I thought coming up with content for this blog. How does one keep it interesting? I know, steal other people's cool stuff and take it to the blog for show and tell! Here are some neat things that have come through my Reader or were introduced to me by friends. Enjoy!


Can someone please buy me this heart shaped umbrella? You can find it here: Buggy Trolly 
Thank You!



Fredo is a 20 year old artist from Chile. His 3-D drawings are unreal. Or should I say TOTALLY real? If he keeps up he may surpass Ecsher in my favorite artist list. 




My Sis in Law shared this with me. Watch and Weep!




Someone out there planning a something or other should take this party favor idea and run with it!  Tea cups with herbs planted in them? Could it be any cuter? 


2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine makes birdfeeders out of similar looking teacups. She attaches the cups to old table/chair legs, shoves em in the garden and voila! Birdfeeder! I bought three for my mom for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah so it can be cuter! Maybe I need to purchase one of these... does she sell them anywhere?

      Delete