Monday, March 18, 2013

New Job

Or "yob" as I like to pronounce it. I am taking in an extra kiddo a few days a week. He is a friends baby. So really he feels like family anyway. And its pretty fun to have two running around (although Z is the only runner at this time). And I am sharing this because a: Its fun to share and b: I may have a lot of pics of Z with D and just wanted to introduce him.

Other than the yob, we are just plugging along, as per uzsh. I know what you are thinking. If we are just plugging along why haven't I updated the blog in forevs? My answer being that it was a really really dumb mistake to try and blog every day for a month when I am so new blogging. I burned myself out. I am trying to get back into it. I was enjoying blogging so much. Be patient with me. I'll be back in the saddle soon.

Something on my mind today, and the last few days is PAINT. Interior wall paint. UGH. So many choices. A whole rainbow of them so to speak. And I have to pick a few. I LOVE bright crazy colors but they scare K. And our house is very conventional both in design and decor. So I have to be careful about getting too crazay! But if anyone has any thoughts to share on interior color schemes, or resources they use...please share?

OK, D is here. Time to work. Pics later! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment